H&W specializes in the manufacturing of small to medium size components. We have a wide range of machining capabilities and complementary services, providing our customers with turn-key solutions for their supply chain needs. We also have experience working with a variety of materials.
Without sacrificing quality or attention to detail, we are able to provide competitive prices and lead times. As the manufacturing market has become increasingly globalized, we remain competitive. In fact, some of our products are shipped directly out of the United States to customers with operations in Singapore, China, and Mexico.
We are experienced in processing supply chain friendly orders such as; blanket orders, Kan Ban, and consignment orders. Our background includes the oil and gas, electrical, and medical industries. Additionally, our experience serving the fastener industry is extensive.
We pride ourselves on our adaptability and are capable of providing an extensive range of machining services. Please contact us with your specific requirements and we will answer any questions and provide an accurate quote.
With our 28 CNC Lathes, we have expertise in turning very small to medium sized parts with tight tolerances. We can deliver parts up to 50″ between centers with 6″ pass through steady rest. We also offer live tooling and milling capabilities.
- Turning 1/8″ – 16″ in diameter and 4.25″ through the spindle
- Up to 50″ between centers
- Tolerances as close as +/- .0002″.
Our 9 vertical CNC Machining centers allow us to deliver precise parts quickly and competitively. Our largest milling table is 82″ x 25″ with 69″ x 25″ x 26″ XYZ travels. Machines are equipped with Renishaw probing, toolsetters and through coolant
- CAT 40 & CAT 50 with high torque 30 HP geared head
- True 4th axis milling as well as 5th axis positioning on our 15″ trunnion table
- Engraving capabilities
Our 7 CNC Swiss Turning Centers offer both 5 and 6 axis programmable machines that are capable of converting from traditional Swiss style to running without the guide bushing. This allows for increased efficiency and decreased cost.
- Turning .0625″ – 1.25″ diameter bar stock
- Tolerances as close as +/-.0001″
- Machines equipped with sub-spindles, live tooling, and 12′ barfeeds.
Our eight single spindle automatic screw machines provide additional machining capacity. These machines are 1.5″ diameter capacity and run 12′ bars, often unmanned, and help us keep our costs low and reduce lead times.
- Run low cost finished parts
- Compliment our CNC machines by running first and even some second operations.
- Complementary manual equipment including engine lathes, production mills, Bridgeport mills, surface grinders and more to complete jobs
Our EDM capabilities are a great compliment to our other conventional methods of machining. We offer 2 CNC Wire EDM, 1 CNC Plunge/Sinker EDM, and 3 Manual plunge/sinker EDM.
- Tight tolerances, complex geometries, and intricate work that is difficult, if not impossible, to machine conventionally
- Performs well with exotic materials, even carbide, and produces finished parts with little or no burrs
- Able to provide the quickest lead times in the industry
- Assembly and parts kitting
- Gun drilling
- Heat treating
- Roll threading
- Plating and coating
- NDE testing
- Mechanical testing
- Product engraving
- Shear Testing
|Alloy Steel||4140, 4142, 4130, 4340, 6150 and 8620|
|Aluminum Alloys||2011, 2024, 6061 and 7075|
|Carbon Steel||1018, 1020, 1026, 1045, 1144, 1117, 12L14 and 1215|
|Cast Iron||Ductile Iron 65-45-12 and Ductile Iron 80-55-06|
|Copper Alloys||Brass, 464 Naval Brass, Bronze, Aluminum Bronze and Nickel Aluminum Bronze, Copper|
|Nickel Alloys and Super Alloys||Hastelloy C-22, Hastelloy C-276, Inconel 625, 718, 925, 945, Monel 400, Monel K-500 and Stellite, MP35N|
|Plastics||Delrin, Kynar, Peek, Phenolic, Nylatron, Rulon, and Teflon|
|Stainless Steels||303, 304, 316, 410, 416, 420, 440C, 13-8, 17-4, 18-8, A286 (660), 2205 Duplex, Nitronic 50 and Nitronic 60, ASTM A193, Grade B8M|
This list is not all inclusive; please contact H&W with questions on materials not listed.