As Houston enters a mandated period of “Stay Home, Work Safe,” we will remain open, without interruption to our normal service. We are considered an essential business according to the Department of Homeland Security because we provide critical manufacturing for the energy and defense industrial base sectors.
At H&W Manufacturing our culture is built upon safety for our employees, contractors, and customers. We take the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously and are responding appropriately to mitigate risk while also continuing the important work we do for our customers. It’s crucial to continue our contribution to the supply chain and our team is here to answer any questions you have about our operations. At this time, we are not experiencing delays in our work.
We are committed to working safe and are adding extra safety precautions to ensure the safety of our employees. These precautions include the following:
- Employees have been provided information concerning symptoms and treatment of COVID-19.
- We have taken steps to educate employees on preventative actions, such as proper hygiene and social distancing
- Frequently touched surfaces are being routinely cleaned and disinfected and notices for employees to wash their hands and maintain good hygiene have been posted.
- All large group company functions have been discontinued.
- Outside visits from vendors, customers, or outside personnel have limited to only those critical to business operations.
- We require any employee with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 to stay home and seek medical attention and guidance before returning to work.
- We are supporting employees that are at higher risk of developing serious complications to minimize their exposure.
Please reach out to us with any questions or any additional requests for how we can help. We wish your business and your family safety and health. We are closely monitoring all regulations and will keep you updated on any changes in our operations.